This salad is perfect for lunch, dinner, limited time and Instagram. Not only does is look so beautiful, it is healthy and tastes incredible! You can also be very creative with this salad and add absolutely anything to it! However, this recipe is a combination of all my favourite food and I can guarantee that you’ll love it too!
- Serves: 1
- Preparation: 10 minutes (if you’ve already cooked all of your food items)
- 1/2 cup Couscous/Quinoa
- 1/3 cup Butternut
- 1/4 cup Cucumber
- 1/4 cup Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Beetroot
- 1 Carrot (grated)
- 1 Apple (grated)
- A sprinkle of dried cranberries
- A sprinkle of pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and almonds
- 1T Hummus (to garnish)
- Coriander (to garnish)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Make 1/2 cup of Couscous (Add 1 part boiling water to 1 part couscous, cover the bowl for 10 minutes or until the couscous is ready).
- Cut all of your salad ingredients into small pieces and add them to the couscous.
- Garnish with hummus, coriander and spices.