Chia pudding is basically like having dessert for breakfast. However, this pudding is healthy and contains many nutritiously beneficial ingredients! There are great sources of protein from the nuts, yogurt and chia seeds. As well as healthy carbohydrates from the fruit and sugar-free muesli. I highly recommend trying this delicious and healthy combination for breakfast! It will give you an instant energy boost and happy start to the day!
- Serves: 1
- Preparation: 15 minutes
- 2T Chia Seeds
- 6T Water
- 2T Yogurt
- 1T Honey/maple syrup
- 1 Apple (chopped into small squares)
- 1 Passion fruit
- 1t Cinnamon
- A sprinkle of muesli
- A sprinkle of nuts and raisins
- Place the chia seeds and water in a bowl. Put the bowl in the fridge for 10 minutes to allow the chia seeds to absorb the water.
- Remove the bowl from the fridge and stir in the yogurt, passion fruit, apples, cinnamon and honey/maple syrup.
- Top the chia pudding with muesli, nuts and raisins.